Monday, March 30, 2009

Not so great

I am not feeling very good and not sure why. Last night it started and today it hasn't improved. I can't say I have a headache but when I try to walk through the house for exercise I get sharp stabs in the right side of my head--the same place I have mentioned before. And I just don't feel good. The nausea has increased as well. Hopefully it will pass. I have to admit a little sense of panic but am trying very hard to remind myself that this is probably nothing.

I am concerned about my youngest sister, Tami and her husband as well. They live in Fargo where they are having all the problems with the floods. She is expecting a baby due May 23, and besides their own living concerns she and her husband both work as adjusters and are extra busy with claims coming in. My other sisters and I have had problems with pregnancy and between the 3 of us have had 10 pregnancies--none of which have made it to the due date. This is Tami's first but we are praying that all goes well for her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for you and your sister! hoping everything will go as planned with the pregnancy and that your days may be uneventful in a good way! through HIM

Anonymous said...

Rest today and try not to focus on the walk around th house. I know that you want to continue to build your strength, but your body has been through ALOT!!! Especially your head! Praying for the sharp pain to go away! We will pray for Tami too. I am sure that she is absolutely exhausted. Hopefully between Jeremy and her boss they are limiting her a bit. In Gods hands.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you. We will pray for you and for Tami. I hope she makes it closer to her due date and that all is well with her and the baby. Faith & trust is what we all need to hold on to!
God Bless~
Joyce