Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tidbits

It seems as though my headache is getting stronger, but I am thankful that I have made it this far without intervention.

I hope the new blog format is a little more user friendly. I am not all that "techie" but stumbled onto the way to change it. Kyle or I will keep the blog updated while I am in the hospital next week.

My outlet for communication and sometimes just to "say it out loud" so to speak is this blog. It is so focused on me, though, and sometimes I feel badly about that. I am very aware of many other trials and hardships in others lives. It seems that the Lord leads each of us down a path that has some challenges and difficulties. I appreciate your support while many of you are walking down your own difficult and rocky path.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, everyone has trials, but isn't it amazing that God brings all kinds of people into our lives to lift us up and rally around us. You are doing the same when blogging...although you may not feel it...you are inspiring on a daily basis. Hard to comprehend why it needs to be like this to inspire, but hang in there...God's plan is so perfect that it takes us a while to understand...at least it does for me...

Carey said...

I love to blog, too, as an outlet. Happy that your blog can help you with that as well.

Don't worry right now about not mentioning other peoples trials. First, the fact that you even mention it means you ARE thinking about others. Second, I know when I have a minor headache I can hardly even think...so you have a good excuse! =)

Seriously, hon, don't be so hard on yourself. We all love you and are praying for you!