Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Better

I am feeling better again and am so thankful. The nausea has continued to plague me again but whatever struck Sunday evening seems to have ebbed away. I have been taking it very easy, though, and not doing my normal walking through the house and little exercises that I had started doing a few days before. Maybe my body needs a little more time before it is ready for that. It is always a fine line between how much to rest and how much to push to start strengthening again, but I am erring in the rest side again for a short time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiny steps! It was great to see you today! Nice to sit, talk, have some lunch together! You looked great too! I know you probably don't think so, but you do! Thanks again... and remember small steps forward. 2 1/2 years of this challenge. It will definitely take some time to gain that strength back. Hang in there!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Cindy- I feel better too, when I read that you have some improvements! I check your blog daily with prayers for you and yours. Yes, it'll take some time to gain.... take it easy!
Millie C

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Glad to hear you are feeling better! Seeing you yesterday was good for us. Your eyes are clear, without headache pain! That was great to see. Also your voice is stronger again which is good to hear. I am sure this will all take time, so patience is the virtue! Take care,
Joyce