Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

Well, I just found a surprise on my blog!  It is dangerous to let my sister have my password, I see.  :)  I'm not even sure what to say!

I haven't written today because I didn't hear anything again today.  So we continue to wait.  I suspect we will be heading to Baltimore soon.  My abdominal pain, although not quite as severe as yesterday, is still pretty strong.  Kyle is ready for me to get fixed, if for no other reason than he can get some sleep.  Evidently I am moaning in my sleep again and waking him up.  That isn't ever a great sign.  That being said, I would still choose this abdominal pain over my headache any day.  Thank you for the encouragement today through comments and email.  I am not going to lie and say that this is easy because it just isn't.  I am really tired and worn out and my family is as well.  Right now we are just clinging to the fact that God is good.

2 comments:

Agnes Harmelink said...

Dear Cindy, I will try send a comment not sure if I have the idea how. Thoughts and prayers continue and also I keep my sister Ada up on all yur blogs. She will ask if I haven't mentined how you are doing. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family as it is difficult for all. Ada and Agnes

Tara and Loren De Nooy said...

Cindy and Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We will continue to pray for strength, healing, and patience. It's never easy waiting for answers, especially when we've waited for quite some time. Keep clinging to God and know that his timing is perfect! If there's anything at all Loren or I can do, please let us know.
Blessings,
Tara and Loren