Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday

Today has not gone well and I am concerned.  I woke up at 3:00 this morning with strong pain in my abdomen and the pain has been pretty strong since.  I've been regularly taking pain medication and not moving much.  The waiting game is still being played as we wait to hear from Baltimore regarding the results of the blood test and the records that are being sent there.  I honestly am discouraged.  It really is beginning to feel like there isn't going to be an end to this.

Psalm 13
How long, O Lord?  Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I take counsel in my soul
and have sorrow in my heart all the day?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
Consider and answer me, O Lord my God;
light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death,
lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed over him,"
lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.
But I have trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
because He has dealt bountifully with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy- so sorry to read that you are having pain.. understand your discouragement! Will pray for courage, healing and strength. Millie

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy, we are thinking of you over here. It is just so difficult to understand this journey. Just when we think you are doing so well, you take a turn for the worse again. I just wish I could take your pain away! Our family continues to pray for you daily! May God give you strength and answers. I'm praying you hear from John's Hopkins today so that you will know what to do.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Praying for your pain to get under control and for a call from Johns Hopkins so you know what to do next.

Praying daily.....

Joyce