Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday continued

Thankfully we were able stop the experiment.  In the meantime the shunt was clamped as a "surprise" and I got to feeling pretty miserable again.  Thankfully I was able to correctly identify what was happening which hopefully will confirm to the ns that the shunt really is necessary despite the fact that I don't fit the description of a person with this. 

So I was blessed to visit with Kyle and the kids this evening and now I am going to get ready for bed.  I am exhausted!

1 comment:

Joe & Marci B. said...

Cindy,
You and your family are in our prayers. What a difficult situation you all have to face. We understand a little of doctors telling you what they think is best and wanting to listen, but not completely agreeing with it. There were many who thought we should not bother putting Noah through his spinal surgery, since his overall prognosis is poor. However, we are very glad that we did have the surgery done.
You know your medical situation and thus you know what your body needs! We pray that God's grace surrounds you and your whole family as you make difficult decisions and go through so much pain!

Joe & Marci B.