Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday

It is so good to be home!  Along with it comes being very overwhelmed, but I know to expect that.  Things are going well and the kids are happy to have me home.  I can feel that it is going to take me a little longer to get myself built back up this time.  My abdomen is still rather painful and I am struggling with nausea off and on. 

After watching Kyle get the kids out the door for school and then taking a shower I was so wiped that I took a nap the rest of the morning!  :)   So it is going to be a time thing again.  The last two surgeries had been a little bit easier, but I think this time they did a little more prodding around my abdomen.  When they threaded the tubing down from my collarbone they stayed on the right side but when they found adhesions they decided to loop it over to the left side below the rib bone in hopes of keeping things "cleaner."

I am eager to get out, though, so I am hoping to get a ride in the car around town and maybe even a wheelchair ride around Wal-Mart in the next few days.  I know, my expectations aren't so high, but it really does feel good just to be out of the hospital!  Tonight Tara has tutoring so Kyle will be bringing her up, but we only have a few times of her tutoring left, too.  Not sure what the next evenings will bring, but quiet days at home are what I really need just to start strengthening up again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAYING FOR PEACE AND QUIET AND HEALING....

JOYCE

Anonymous said...

So excited you are home! Praying for an extended period of restoration and health for you

Marilyn DV

Anonymous said...

So happy you are home and sure hope you can get out and about again even if it is just to Walmart Fun to get out and see other people Hang in there and gain your strength back Praying for you Jim & Marj

Anonymous said...

Cindy it's so good to know you are home and that things seems to be going well for you. Today is Coffee Break and I'm still hanging in there even though I miss a lot of it because of my bad hearing.
Hope you will be able to get out and take a ride around Wal Mart.
I'm sending a big hug.

Love & prayers

Phyllis Kelley