Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday

I had a really good day yesterday!  The abdominal pain was lessened.  For lunch I went to the office for a short time to celebrate Joyce's birthday and last night Kyle and I celebrated Twila's birthday at a restaurant.  I stayed in my chair almost all of the time besides those times, but it was such a pleasure to get out a couple times. Celebrating is always fun.

Unfortunately, today I am having quite a bit of pain again.  So discouraging.  I called Johns Hopkins yesterday and they asked for blood work to be done with the results sent to them. So I am doing that this morning and then getting my medical records from the most recent surgeries sent to them as well.  Please pray that this will just resolve itself or have a simple fix.  I am just not up to dealing with more right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were able to go out and celebrate Twila's Birthday!!!!I think of you often and I am praying for you Cindy! I hope each day gets better!:-)
With love,
~Karen

Carey said...

Praying! I was reading my Bible yesterday and thought of you. Even before Jesus started His ministry he was tried and tempted 40 days. Someday...after this trial either you or one close to you is going to have an amazing ministry for our Lord Jesus. God will bring good from this even though it seems to make no sense. Lovin on you!