Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday

Another challenging day.  The doctors "concocted" a new experiment that we have decided to put a stop to.  Quite frustrating and it seems as though they are treating me as a silly child.  After discussing things with family, we are pushing that they discontinue this and let me move on to the point the shunt can be replaced.

The day has buzzed by again with a visitor this morning again and Karleen stopping for a few minutes.  If the weather stays okay Kyle is hoping to come by with the kids tonight.  We'll see how that all works out.  So we continue moving forward, moment by moment and day by day.  God is in control of all things, and I trust that He will work all of this out for my good.  What would I ever do without the comfort only He can provide?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy we do pray that the Lord will indeed direct you in all the decisions you must make. May they be for the glory of His name & for your healing.

Esther VD