Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday

This morning was disappointing because I was not able to attend our worship service.  I think I overdid it yesterday when I felt like I was turning around--a common mistake I make.  What did I do?  Well, besides having the kids around a portion of the day, I met my sisters for lunch and I made muffins.  Oops!  I probably should have done one or the other but not both, although neither of these seem like they should be that big of a deal.

Tonight I was able to attend a church service although I didn't attend our church.  Tanner plays the cello in a small group from school that played at a local church tonight so I wanted to listen to them.  Exhausting but I made it!

The other big improvement is that I am able to eat closer to normal, for me anyway.  I still have to watch things closely as I have since the pancreatitis in 2009 but I am accustomed to that.  As I was sitting in church tonight I remembered that a week ago today I was sitting in a hospital.  So I have definitely made some progress.

No comments: