Monday, April 20, 2009

A day behind :)

I was able to attend church twice yesterday--how wonderful! We also had the opportunity to have dinner with Kyle's family, too, and it was so nice to see everyone together!

It was 5 weeks ago today since my most recent surgery. My lower abdomen is still causing me a great deal of pain at times, which is rather frustrating. I keep hoping that it will start settling down as time goes by. I am noticing that I am a little more sensitive to noise again, although not nearly to the extent that it was before. We continue to try to just take one day at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
All we can do is take one day at a time and trust in the Lord's plan for our life. I'm happy to hear you were able to attend church and family get-togethers. What a joy! Keep up your good spirits. Hopefully they can figure out what is going on w/ your stomach pain.
Take Care!
Joyce