Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big day

Today is going to be a big day so I have been laying pretty low this morning. I have my computer course to take today in Sioux City. It can take up to 3 hours. After that I will go rest at my sister's house for a few hours. This evening my family will be meeting at her house to welcome and visit a cousin and his wife from Michigan. That should be fun if I can make it through. I am looking forward to seeing them. My parents will be picking up our kids after school and bringing them there.

I continue to have concerns about the direction things are going. Today I am a little more nauseated, but that continues to go up and down. My ears are ringing louder. I continue to have times that my lower abdomin is quite painful but I hope that will start improving. God is in control, and we continue just living one day at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I echo Michele's comments: we are very proud of you! You can tell that things are going in the right direction. We pray that your healing & returned strength continues! Best wishes at your class today ~ hope it all goes well for you.
Take Care~
Joyce