Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ct scan & more. .

I had the ct scan done this morning and we overnighted it to my neurosurgeon. I am so thankful for the doctors and nurses at the RV clinic & hospital--they have been so helpful and kind. My guess is that the ns or nurse will call on Friday since he is in surgery on Thursdays. We'll see.

My body continues to strengthen. Although I am incredibly weak I can really see progress in that area. I actually went to the office twice today for short times plus the ct scan. Now I am pretty tired and even took a short nap, which is rather uncommon for me. I am getting out more, though, and even drove both times to the office. It is rather scary to drive again--I can't remember how long it has been! Tomorrow is my continuing ed computer course in Sioux City. I am a litte nervous about how that will go but it will be nice to have it done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

WAY TO GO TODAY! We are very proud of you and your strength. Remember we don't expect to see you every morning or even two days in a row. Little steps will lead to stronger road of recovery! It was great to see you work w/ a client today! I am sure that felt wonderful! It makes a huge difference to make that contact again w/ a client! We are very excited for you! Now rest up for tomorrow is a very BIG day! God is GOOD!!

Michele