Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thank you

I want to thank everyone again. How overwhelming and humbling to know that many people are reading this blog and even more importantly, praying for my family and I! We are just amazed, grateful and humbled by the support that so many have shown us through prayers, bringing so many meals, visiting, sending flowers and many other gifts and encouraging words. I have received so many encouraging cards and emails as well as very encouraging comments on this blog.

The Lord has given us a difficult path to follow but we are thankful and grateful for the provisions that He has given us along the way. We have been incredibly blessed by support by so many friends, relatives and through people that we don't know. I wish I could thank each one of you individually for your kindness to us and even more importantly for your prayers. Since I can't do that, please know that I really appreciate every single one of you!

Now to answer how I am doing. It seems that I have a few pretty good days and then a few that I don't feel as well. Yesterday and today haven't been as great. I suspect that might just happen as I continue to move forward, but I think I am still going forward. I continue to really try to focus on appreciating the moment and day that I am in and I don't let myself dwell much on the future because that is rather daunting. I have been able to get out a little more and that is a blessing. Small things really tickle me! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy and Kyle..
So thankful that you see some small steps! Prayers are that all keeps going forward.
Millie

Sangelini said...

I'm glad everything is slowly becoming better! I hope things continue this way for you! Thank you for always reading my blogs and commenting, I appreciate it so much!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Glad to hear things are still moving in the right direction even though you may have a bumpy day here and there. Power of prayer is an amazing thing! We continue to pray daily for your full strength to come back and for your headaches to stay away! Hope you are well enough to enjoy the Easter services and enjoy time with your family.
God Bless~
Joyce

Mary and Lyle said...

Hey Cindy,

So enjoyed visiting with you yesterday! Even if it only was 15 minutes! It's just so great to see your smile again and to see your eyes looking so sparkly! It's always so good to see you and I continue to pray for you daily. 'Can't wait for our breakfast. Have a truly blessed Easter with your big gathering. I hope it goes so well.

Mary