Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New hair :)

I survived my trip to Sioux City and I have hair! :) Everything really went well until the trip home. I went to the "wig place" and have a nice new "do" and we even went out for supper as a family for the first time in a long time--even though we ate at about 3:30. The trip home was a little rough but I am doing better this morning.

I went to our office for a little bit this morning and now am exhausted so my activity for the rest of the day will be pretty limited. That's ok.

My ns office called me back and I need to have another ct scan done here, which I will work on scheduling. We continue to pray that I will be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
It was great to see you in your new "do"! It was good to have you in the office. Hopefully you can rest easy the rest of the day and be better feeling less exhausted tomorrow. Hope the CT scan shows that everything is healing as it should. Still praying....
Joyce