Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick update

It feels like today was a marathon, but I made it to the finish line! Yes!

The headache is definitely tolerable yet and I can live with it this way, but I think it is inching up slowly. I am starting a new drug tonight and increasing the dosage of the one I started last week. We are praying that I will be able to tolerate the drug and that it will be just enough to take care of the spinal fluid building up.

My lower abdomen is seeming to get more and more painful during different parts of the day. I suspect that I am going to have to do something with that. It would mean another surgery but I would guess that it would be minor and not difficult to recover from. The thought of yet another surgery sickens me but it may be the best alternative. We'll wait and see. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
You looked tired today. Hope you get the rest you need this afternoon. Also praying the new meds will work well for you. Hopefully you can get past the stomach pain with out surgery. If no, maybe the surgery will help your overall healing progress. Still praying....
Joyce