Monday, April 20, 2009

Two posts in one day!

I realized today that I have my compliance class tomorrow! I thought it was on Thursday--0ops! Please pray for strength to make it through. I don't have to pass any tests, but I do have to sit in the class from 10-3:00 in SF--so travel time on top of it. Once again, Kyle is taking me. I could probably get myself there, but I may not be able to get myself home. This is the last "hurdle" that I need to get through for the rest of the year, and it will be a relief not to have them looming.

The future continues to seem a little uncertain for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today sis! Say hi to all the field reps there for me.:) Can't wait to see you hopefully in a month, than you can hold my little one.:) luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Good luck with your boring class! Maybe you can fit in a few winks to help you through the day! Glad Kyle is driving you today. I am sure you will be exhausted by the time you need to come home. Take it easy and recover when you get home!
Take Care~
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Hopefully class wasn't too boring! Another big thing out of the way! Just think what you have already accomplished in the last couple of weeks. I know it may not seem like a lot, but wow! I think you have done a lot. Hopefully not too much! Try not to overwhelm yourself. You are doing GREAT!!!! One day at a time!

Michele