Friday, April 17, 2009

All went well overall yesterday. Anti-nausea & pain meds helped but it seemed that after having a rough morning, the rest of the day went much better. Most importantly, I passed the "test" in the time allowed so that is another thing to mark off my list. It worked well to rest at my sister's house for a few hours before everyone came, and the visit was so nice in the evening!

Today I am doing pretty well, too, although my lower abdomen is hurting. I am getting frustrated with that--I think that I could be gaining faster if that didn't slow me down. I generally haven't been taking any pain meds or anti-nausea meds regularly--just one every few days if I need it. I walked a little farther today and I just love this spring weather we are getting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Sounds like everything is going much better except for the abdomen. Hopefully one of your doctors can determine what is causing that and correct whatever it is! It is good to hear such good news on a beautiful spring day. Hope your weekend goes well too!
Take Care~
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I have been reading your entries once a week or so and am so glad you are doing better and that you passed the test the other day! I know those keeping up tests are nerve racking, as I have to do that for my job also once in a while.
Also am glad you can get out especially with the spring weather so nice. Keep going one day at a time and we are praying for complete recovery. Hope the CT scan shows improvement. Nina K