Sunday, April 5, 2009

Snowy day!

It is sad to say that it is a snowy day in April, but the good thing is it can't last long. I had hoped to attend church this morning but it was cancelled due to weather so we are having a quiet day at home. Maybe tonight?

Yesterday was a difficult day. I became more nauseated and was felt "headachey". Terrifying! Today I am feeling better--for which we are thankful. This is the second time since my most recent surgery that I have had a day like that when a storm was moving in so I am beginning to wonder if that is affecting me. We are going to start tracking barometric pressure for a while and see what we find.

I want to just mention again that I appreciate so much the support and kindness that so many have shown our family. Thank you! I pray that each of you enjoy a rich sabbath blessing.

No comments: