Sunday, May 31, 2009

We are in Milwaukee

We made it. We took a different route this time on 20 instead of the interstate. It was a beautiful drive but a little longer.

This was a day of firsts for this trip. Every other trip to Milwaukee we first stopped in RV hospital for pain meds by shot to helpe me make the trip and I didn't need that this time. My head did pretty well. Kyle actually had someone to visit with on the way here--otherwise I was zonked or in total misery. My head did remarkably well today although I am starting to feel it now. My stomach did pretty well but it is pretty painful tonight.

The surgery is tomorrow at 11:30 and I am looking forward to having this done and hopefully move forward with life. I am really sick of dealing with medical issues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Said a prayer for a successful surgery today. Hopefully this is the last surgery you will need for a very long time!
Waiting to hear from Kyle on how things went...
Joyce

Carey said...

Praying for you today! So glad the trip went well! God Bless you guys!