Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday

I gave up the 2nd drug that was causing the nausea with the last one taken on Sunday. So now instead of the big "3" issues, I am down to two. The nausea is gone and I feel like I can eat again. I had really hoped to stick it out with the drug, but it seemed that the longer I was on it, the more severe the nausea, etc., became so we finally decided that we had had enough of that. I made it nearly 2 weeks on the drug with the last week at a half dose (and double the nausea!).

The headaches aren't terrible yet, but I think I am starting to get that headachy look again. I really hate that!

We are still waiting to hear from the surgeon about the tubing in my abdomen, but I am fairly confident that it is still what is causing the pain there. That is still very on and off with it being worse during or after activity like walking or leg excersizes.

I am discouraged with the headaches. What else can I say? It is overwhelming to think about going back into the pain again. I can still think but knowing what may be coming again is something I can't let myself dwell on right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear your sick , but maybe its time to see Dr. Menenez . take care

Carey said...

Oh, Cindy. I don't know why God has you and your family on this road. I wish He didn't. Sending our love and prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kyle,Cindy & Family,

We are so sorry to hear that things are not going well again, this has been a long & difficult pathway that the Lord is
leading your family, for whatever the reason we must know that this is His will for your lives right now. May you continue to trust in the Lord even in your weariness and pain. Psalm 55:22,"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
Praying for you!
Love, Uncle Al,Aunt Alice & family

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
What can we say or do to make you feel better?? Only God knows what is in store for your future & we can only hope and pray that relief from your pain is part of His plan! I'm thankful the nausea is gone. Now if only the stomach pain and head pain went away, you'd feel almost like a "new" Cindy! Praying that day comes soon for you so that you can enjoy all the things you love to do.
Still praying...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

as the old guy says on everybody loves raymond, Holy crap!! The part I am sure everyone hates is there is really not much anyone can do other then to let you know that you are in peoples prayers and thoughts and we just have to play the hand we are given. we hope that sometime they actually find out what exactly is causing all the problems so they can fix it. dan ehler