Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quiet

I have been a little quiet. This week has been going well overall. My abdomen is hurting but not as severely as the previous week. My headaches are still in check. I am so thankful for these things! Life is far from normal but the closest to normal that I have been for a very long time.

Surgery is Monday and I am looking forward to having that done. I am optimistic that the surgery will go well although mentally prepared for whatever can happen. Compared to all the surgeries fooling with my brain this seems like a walk in the park. I jokingly told Kyle that I think I might be able to skip out of the hospital this time. :) That might be a big exaggeration but it sounds nice! Our hope is that I will have the surgery Monday morning, stay overnight there that night and we hope that we will be able to drive home Tuesday. We'll see how I feel, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that ALL goes well once again as you submit to another surgery.We are thankful to read of the "little positives" in your healing process, Cindy and we hope that things continue to go in that direction ! "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.........!
Love, Uncle Al & Aunt Alice & family

Anonymous said...

Praising God that your headaches are in check and that your abdomen is a little better. Praying surgery goes well and you are back to the best normal you can be!
Take care~
Joyce