Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ascension Day


Today we celebrate the Ascension of our Lord. My family is at church tonight but I was not able to go this time.

This hasn't been the best day. My head is hurting more today and my abdominal pain isn't letting up at all.


I am adding a picture of the wonderful people in our office for two reasons. First--they are just awesome! They have taken such great care of our clients, been trustworthy and extraordinarily supportive! Second, I have had some people ask me to post a picture of me with my wig and this is the only picture I have with it on. Since it presses on the tubes that run behind my ears from the shunts I am not able to wear it long at all. From left to right there is Joyce, Michele, me and my husband Kyle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Thanks for the compliment on your "awesome" employees! That was nice of you. Hopefully you can keep your stomach pain at managable level until surgery.
Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend with your family!
Joyce

Mary and Lyle said...

I liked the picture Cindy. I think a lot of people will enjoy seeing that because Joyce and Michelle write on your blog so much and are so supportive! You look very nice with the wig. It's sylin'! :-) I wish that you could've gone to Ascension Day services, but it wasn't meant to be last night. We continue to remember you daily. All four kids always remember you in our mealtime prayers!

Mary