Friday, November 21, 2008

We're back

The concert was beautiful in Ames! I am so glad that I made it through the concert. I am feeling miserable now--the travel pretty much did me in. My biggest mistake was that I forgot my Zofran (anti-nausea med) so it created a vicious circle of feeling sick, not eating, then not being able to take my pain meds which made the circle keep getting stronger. The headaches were strong enough last night that I really didn't sleep much. For some reason if I do drift off my body will startle awake again. The trip home we finally found saltine crackers which I nibbled and kept down and gradually started the pain meds. They at least take the edge off the pain. Getting home at noon and laying in bed without moving the rest of the day was a relief. Still not feeling all that well but hoping another day or two of no movement might help. It has been a rough two days but worth it to see Tanner sing. Thank you for your prayers!
Cindy

2 comments:

Sangelini said...

I'm so glad you made it through it all!

Carey said...

Happy for you that you could make the concert and at least enjoy that. Praying your recovery this week is speedier than you think!