Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nothing new today

We leave to Tanner's OPUS event tomorrow. Please pray that this goes well for him and that I will be able to handle the trip and event. I am concerned about the traveling and the event noise, particularly before it starts. Earplugs work well but they don't block enough when it is pretty noisy.

I just found out about two families (thru an adoption email system) that each have have a child they adopted from Guatemala, both diagnosed with leukemia. One little girl is 14 months and the other little girl is 4. Both families are Christian families and they both have blogsites. As many know, Guatemalan adoption is dear to my heart because our youngest two children were also adopted from Guatemala. Please pray for these families! If you are interested in reading a little about them, open my profile near the bottom and you will see blogsites I am following. Just click on the top two. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Praying you have a wonderful trip. Not just ok, but wonderful!!

And oh, those poor families. Wow. Puts things in perspective.