Saturday, November 1, 2008

Better days

Yesterday and today have been a little milder. I even skipped pain meds this morning.

I am thankful for:
-Loving husband that has taken care of me through some tough times
-That I am the one with the health issues and not my kids
-Loving family that have helped so much--shopping, meals & treats, childcare, prayers, encouragement, runs to the hospital for meds, and the list goes on
-Thankful for my friends and church family that pray, encourage me, bring meals & treats, and the list goes on
-Milder days
-Our ladies at the office diligently taking care of things--and doing a great job!
-Mild weather :)
-Feeling well enough to go to the office for lunch yesterday-great to get out!
-Most of all, God's grace carrying our family through this

I know I am forgetting many things but thanks to all for everything!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Keep on keepin' on, girl!

Anonymous said...

Hang on Cindy. I hope that answers will arrive soon. Plz let us know if there is anything we can help with. I am inspired by your amazing strength and faith. Thank you for offering the blog. D

Anonymous said...

Cindy! I'm so happy you have this site up! I'm also so sorry to hear that you're still in pain, I'm praying and thinking about you guys back there a lot. Hopefully, when I return to Iowa in January, we will both be in much better shape!
*Emily DV