Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday

A couple of days ago I was lamenting about not being home for the musical, for Kylie's birthday, etc.  The Lord has been so good to me!  We are flying home tomorrow, on Kylie's birthday.  What a surprise from what our expectation was!

I continue to do pretty good.  Yesterday a neurologist that I saw here in June called me and recommended doubling the medication that I have been taking in hopes of helping to control the constant headache.  I am really hoping that it will keep things tolerable but he said to call him if it wasn't controlled well enough.  My abdomen continues to ache but it is definitely much more doable than the head pain can be.  Today my head hurts a little bit more, but still tolerable.

Ultimately, I am just so hopeful that this may be near the end of so many health struggles.  I will have to have the mass removed in 6 weeks if it is still there, but that will probably be same day surgery and that might be it!  That almost seems to be to good to be true but I so hope that it is!  It has been nearly 6 years that I have been struggling with my head.

6 comments:

Carey said...

How fabulous to have hope!! And to be able to go home. Yay! God bless!

Anonymous said...

This is great news! God answered our prayers even beyond what we have hoped for. Looking forward to having you back in Sioux Center again.

Rev. N.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I am so excited for you! We are still keeping your family in our prayers!

Sincerely,
Robin Fedders

Anonymous said...

Cindy, Kyle and family
We are so greatful to hear positive news!! We continue to lift the entire family up in our prayers (Katie and Kyle make sure we do!). Have a safe trip home.
Scott and Sally

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Cindy! We will keep praying for improvement and healing. I really hope you can make it to the Music Man - I know how much it means to you to be there. We will pray for that too!
Love,
Twila and family

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! Praise the Lord!

Mary