Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Amazing

This is precious!  Thank you Nicole!


I have been delaying writing this blog post.  How do we say thank you?  I really don't think that anything that I can write or do would ever be sufficient to express our thanks and amazement at the overwhelming support and love shown last night at the tip night.  I will readily admit that I have shed many tears about this entire tip night event.

First, when I found out that it was happening I had a hard time talking about it to anyone because I didn't expect it and was surprised that so many wanted to do this for us.  Now I am even more overwhelmed after seeing a huge crowd of people come on our behalf.  I have felt so lonely many times while struggling with this and I now know that I am not on my own.  Thank you for such a precious gift.  I will never forget this.  Ever.

Jeremiah 31:13b
I will turn their mourning into joy;
I will comfort them, and give them
gladness for sorrow.

Psalm 13: 1, 5 & 6
How long, O Lord?  Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?

But I have trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.

I will sing to the Lord,
because He has dealt bountifully with me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was SOOOOO awesome last night Cindy! So many people love you and your family; that was very obvious. You have such a supportive family too! God is so good. I got choked up last night, that was so touching! We love you!

Mary