Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday

A great day!  I was able to attend church twice today and that was wonderful!  What a blessing to have that opportunity.

My head continues to do pretty well overall.  I still have a headache and the sensitivities, but not nearly to the extent that I have had in the past.  I can tell that I have a little ways to go mentally, but that is coming as well.  My eating is back to my  normal, which is nice!  I still have to be careful but that has been the case since having pancreatitis and I don't think that will change.  My head hasn't fully adjusted to not having a shunt or maybe it is just a problem that I will always have, but if I stand from sitting or laying I almost have a short dizzy spell that resolves pretty quickly.  I have to be careful, though, because if I move to quickly things will go black on me even though it isn't a faint.  Hopefully that will gradually improve.

I have so much to be thankful for and I continue to be thankful for the support shown to our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy- So happy to read that there is improvement. Will continue to pray for continued healing. Talked to our Mary this afternoon and she was so excited for you! Hugs!