Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday

Oh, happy day!  We saw the gynecological oncologist this morning.  He feels that it might go away!  The blood test showed the cancer marker as negative, and that is 85% accurate.  I don't have that cancer in my family history, which is another plus.  So he felt very safe in waiting to do anything.  They want me to come back in 6 weeks to do another ultrasound and see what this mass has done.  If it is still there, I may have to have it removed.  He is hoping that it might be gone!  We have so much to be thankful for!

The Lord always answers prayers, and I know that.  I was afraid the answer may once again be no.  We are so very thankful that the answer was yes this time!  It appears at this point that I may be walking toward health!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for His goodness and care.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I hope all works out. God does indeed answer prayers! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I am thanking God for this encouragement for you Cindy! Does this mean you will be able to come home this week?!
Twila

Anonymous said...

Cindy! Oh, what a joyful day! God's mercies are indeed new every morning. Such wonderful news to start off the week with. The Unity community continues to pray faithfully.

Susan LeMahieu (-Psalm 118:24)

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy! I am so glad for you! This is SUCH good news! I am hoping you will now be able to come home and be home for "The Music Man" as well! So thankful to the Lord for His great care for you!

Love,
Mary