Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday

Today has not been a good day.  I woke up this morning with my head hurting more than it has for some time.  When Kyle woke up this morning, I had him give me a shot.  It helped some make it more tolerable, but the level of headache is still higher than it has been the last few weeks despite the shot.  Another confirmation to me that going back to JH is the right decision.

Psalm 61:1-3
Hear my cry, O God,
listen to my prayer;
from the end of the earth I call to you
when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
that is higher than I,
for you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the enemy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

We continue to pray that God will strengthen you and grant relief. We also pray that you will continue to know His love no matter what circumstances you find yourself in. We'll be remembering you daily as you make this trip.

Julie De Groot