Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday

Thankfully, I woke up feeling better today.  I'm still maybe slightly worse than I was the last few weeks, but it feels much more tolerable after a day like yesterday.  It is hard to understand what triggers things like that.  Just a random migraine in the middle of other things?  We are praying that I wake up okay tomorrow so that the trip is tolerable.  Traveling on a day like yesterday would have been grueling and been done only through sheer grit.  And I continue to pray that the Great Physician will guide the doctor's decisions to bring me healing.

**A big thank you to the Redeemer Girls Club for the goodies we just found by the door in the garage!  What a treat!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's blessings on your trip and on your appointments at John's Hopkins! We pray for answers for you. It would be wonderful if you could get back to how you felt this summer. God's ways are perfect and we pray for His perfect peace for you in whatever answers He has for you. Love ya!

Mary

Dawn said...

Prayers for you as you travel today! Hoping that some relief is right around the corner. God bless!