Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday

I am thankful to say that I can see that I am making improvements overall.  Although I have a long ways to go, my strength is improving!  Tonight I went to WalMart for the first time in a few months.  Not a big deal for most, but a pretty big step for me since it has been maybe 2 months or so since I have really been in any store.  I just stayed in one section but had the opportunity to visit with a few people which was fun.  :)

My head is staying about the same, which is better than it had been for quite a while.  I am going to give it some time, but I believe that it may need to be adjusted a little bit.  We'll see how that all shakes out.  Contrary to my prior experience, I am now waking up with a little more of a headache and feel better after being for a while.  I had been feeling much better when I woke up which leads me to believe that my pressure is probably just a little high.  I still have a headache all the time but it is much more tolerable and I am told that my eyes look "clear" again.  :)

No comments: