Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

We are home!  My head is clear!  We have so much to be thankful for!

Although my head is not hurting, I am having the usual sensitivities.  It will take some time to calm everything down.  I may need to take some type of medication to try to settle everything down.  The doctors said that since my head has had so much pain for so long, the lining of my brain is most likely very irritated.  So we will explore some medication options to see if that will gradually decrease. 

For now, I am rejoicing be home with my family.  Have a blessed Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful you are safely at home and thankful that your head is clear.

The Van Donselaars

Anonymous said...

Happy for you Cindy!! :)

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Such Great News! Riley mentioned to us on Wednesday that only a Miracle could bring you home on Christmas Day and I guess the Miracle happend. Praise the Lord! We hoped that you continue to gain strengh and the headaches are gone! We are still in Canada for I hope to see your twinkling eyes soon!
Cipa

Carey said...

Wow! Praise God and welcome home!