Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday

I am so tired!  Today I did some things that would be totally normal and simple for the typical person, but I'm not there yet.  The biggest thing was that we finished up our family pictures tonight.  Kyle's side of the family had our whole family pictures done while Melanie, Kyle's sister was visiting.  Unfortunately, that fell one week after my surgery and I just physically couldn't do the pictures.  The photographer graciously agreed to photoshop me into the pictures but I still needed to have my pictures taken at the right places so that I could be put in to the pictures.  We really needed to get that done before things started changing too much, since it was outside and because all the pictures were being held up by me.  We got it done, but it was very exhausting!

My incision isn't hurting so much anymore, but my insides are still hurting yet.  I am still having problems with eating foods as well which is getting rather frustrating.  Hopefully that starts going away soon!

No comments: