Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

What a blessing!  I had a really good head day yesterday and was able to watch the Cross Country meet that Tanner participated in!  It was a lot of fun and I was so thankful to be able to go.  Unfortunately, there is something wrong with Tanner's foot and after running it swelled up a lot and he is barely walking on it.  So I am not sure about the future of his CC meets, but we are hoping that he can continue!

Today hasn't been bad, but not nearly as good for my head.  I can see that I am gradually gaining strength.  I have a long way to go, but it is good to be able to do a little bit more as the days go by.  Yesterday was 4 weeks since the last surgery!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Wow, four weeks from surgery! So glad you were able to make it to the meet. Definitely a blessing. Saying a pray for Tanner's foot so he can continue on. Praying for you and Tammy as well. Please give her our love.