Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

Tami had a biopsy done yesterday so now we wait a week to find out the course of action for her.  She is hurting.  Please pray for her.  It is hard to see my baby sister in pain!

JH called last night.  I am going to get in to see the neurosurgeon in Baltimore two weeks from today. I had to go quickly because he will be out of the country for a month.  He wants to adjust the shunt a notch and see what happens.  They are unsure about my head hurting more as well.  It is hard to say, since I had been doing so well prior to the surgery.  So it may still be the after effects of surgery and it may just be that my pressure is off again.  I honestly am a little emotional about this.  My head was doing so well and although it is definitely tolerable it is just hard going back to this again.  However, it is all in perspective, I guess.  If I had gone down to this headache last winter I would have been tickled.  So I need to find contentment in this, but I just am not there yet. 

No comments: