Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday

Tami is feeling better today.  That is a relief!

My head is bothering me more again today.  I would describe it as more than a nuisance today.  It seems like it is growing a little more each day.  This morning I decided that it may actually be a high pressure headache rather than a low pressure, which is what the problem was this spring.  Some of the symptoms don't match what I had this spring while some do.  Why this would happen I just don't know.  It seems like the surgery put my system out of balance in some way but I don't know why. 

My eating seems to be improving although I get quite a bellyache often after eating.  I am sticking with chicken and fish for the most part for meats yet.  I haven't figured out what particularly is causing the belly pain although I know that there are somethings that I just can't tolerate. 

I see the general surgeon on Monday so I will be able to ask about this.  I am also curious about why my abdomen is healing with the left side bigger than the right side.  My stomach looks lopsided!  :)  If that was the biggest problem I had I would be tickled, but it does look rather funny to me.  It's a good thing I haven't ever been the bikini type of girl.  Between the incisions running up and down the length of my abdomen and now the lopsided thing going, I would be in big trouble! :)

No comments: