Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

I think that there is a little, shall I call it a lull, in how I feel a few weeks after doing better. After the pain being so intense for a stretch of time, when it is rather quickly better I am so relieved! I feel a little giddy and anxious to do some things that I couldn't. Now, a few weeks later, reality settles in and I am straining against the limits, not appreciating the milder headache so much and just overall a little discouraged. I shouldn't be, but I am.

Hopefully the winter weather we are experiencing will disappear, the sun will start shining and my attitude will improve, not necessarily in that order!

1 comment:

Mary and Lyle said...

There's always reality! I know that we'd all sure like for you to have NO headaches!! I'm sure your "mild" headache is like a "terrible" headache for me! I think you have a pretty high tolerance for pain by now! Well, I'm praying for you on your discouraging days and on your "giddy" and excited days! :-)

Mary