Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday

The days seem to blur together so I have decided that titling each post with the day is a good way to keep track of where I am in the week. :)

I am thankful to say that today was much better than the last several days have been. I was hesitant to admit it but finally called Kyle at about 9:30 am and told him that I was doing better. I think I am back to pre-spinal tap but not back to where I was a few weeks ago. I am still very sensitive to noise, light and activity is very overwhelming, but still not nearly as painful as it was. I would love to be back to "my normal" but am very thankful that I am improved. However, I think that my emotions are on high now that I am thinking a little bit more. I don't like that very well.

We found out today that the UCLA doctor requires a significant upfront payment for a telephone appointment so we are waiting to hear what the other two doctors would charge or how they would handle this type of situation. We have found that appointments by phone are not covered by health insurance. So we continue to wait and pray for answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy- Happy to read my suspicions and hopes that some relief would come when the spinal tap sealed. Praying that you will find answers and more relief. Millie
PS. Did you know that we are in Pella, serving the URC? Cam was asked to fill the pulpit and help this hurting congregation for a few months. We do hope to sneek up to Sioux Ctr and visit our kids a few times. :)