Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday

Another day that was a little better. It is such a relief not to have the very intense pain! I do the best in the morning. As the day goes by it seems to intensify. I become very tired quickly. It was a quiet day, though. The younger two kids went to Karleen's house for the long weekend so it will remain quiet. It is always hard to have them go but it is probably the best for all at this point.

Kyle takes me out for a drive every evening, which I enjoy. I didn't go very much while it was really bad because it was just too painful. Last night, though, he took me around and we stopped at our churchs' new location and it looks so good! It is so exciting that we are now worshipping in our own facility. I am sad that I missed the first service there. I am hoping the noise will be better there but we will see. Someone told me they thought it was going to be much better for me--I really hope so!

1 comment:

Mary and Lyle said...

So glad that you had another day that was a little better! I know the days aren't great, but it's nice that you could feel better, go out for a drive, etc. I'm praying for a good weekend for you and that you'll be able to worship in your new church!