Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

A busy, busy weekend! I am again so thankful that my headache has stayed very tolerable! We had a birthday party for Kylie Friday night and three girls stayed overnight and then had a second birthday party for Riley and had one stay overnight. The girls were great and it was an easy party for me. Kyle was fabulous in doing most of the work with the boys. He took six little boys bowling for a couple hours and then they came home for cake and then they headed home.

Saturday evening we had a potluck at church and although I had layed down for a little while, shortly after getting there I hit "the wall" and was utterly exhausted. Tanner drove me home and I went to bed shortly after. I was still tired this morning but got a three hour nap this afternoon and am finally feeling like I am on top of things as I can be right now.

Not surprisingly, today my head has hurt a little more than it has since the "episode" ended. Not bad, but just a little more bothersome. I would imagine all the activity is probably at fault, and there was a low pressure system hitting today, too, which often does cause me some problems.

The Lord has blessed me and my family. What a joy to celebrate birthday's. I am thankful that I am still on this earth to celebrate these things. Kylie just got her drivers permit and I am thankful that I could see her joy. I am glad that I can still be a more active part in my families activities again. Sure, it isn't a cake walk, but perhaps I appreciate these small things more because I can't always do it.

No comments: