Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

Another good day, although quite exhausting! Boy do I get tired again!

It really is quite amazing that I had the shunt adjusted. That day that I went into the ns office and he was terrible, as we were ready to walk out of the office he sarcastically said that he would humor me and adjust the shunt but it wouldn't help. I said to just forget it and we walked out. When we got to the car, my mom asked if I was sure that I didn't want to adjust it. I told her no. I couldn't deal with him again and I didn't think it would help. She started driving and asked if we could stop at a restaurant just to pull ourselves together. After sitting there a little while, she asked again and again I said no. She pushed me a little bit then, so I told her to call Kyle and I would go along with whatever they decided. I was so discouraged that I really didn't care. Kyle immediately agreed with mom so we went back. Then we waited in the waiting room for about an hour and I was nearly ready to just walk out because it was noisy and I really was feeling pretty rotten. Mom says that she wouldn't have let me walk out, though. :)

I am so thankful that she pushed me to do it! Otherwise I would have fought this headache indefinitely, trying drugs that wouldn't help. What a blessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did I see you driving today? :)
Cipa

Mary and Lyle said...

What a blessing is right! How awesome to keep having good day after good day...even if you do get very tired at the end of it. I'm sure you'll take the tiredness compared to what you had a week ago! God is good. Love ya!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Owooo, just can't resist, Cindy! :)
Mothers are always right! :) I'm glad she pushed you too!