Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday

Today Renae and Tami graciously did my laundry and cleaned the basement. What a blessing to have family around! Renae continues to work on getting records together (and determining which in the stacks of records are the most important!), and I think she said that hopefully we will have everything we need tomorrow to get to the various doctors.

My headache is still pretty strong, but the intensity that I have while being up seems to be improving. I continue to spend most of my time laying down but have found that I can be up longer periods of time before it becomes unbearable.

This has been quite a struggle again. I just wasn't prepared to deal with this again. Now that the shock of it has worn off I am learning again to live day by day. My head hurts to much to worry which I suppose is a good thing. I am very grateful for the encouraging words on the blog and by email as well as phone messages and acts of kindness shown to us again. It reminds me that although I feel very isolated at home, there are those that care. This is a dark and dreary road but the Lord continues to be faithful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cindy! God's plan is always perfect and He has a plan for you! We are praying for answers and a doctor that can help you find the answers you so desperately need at this time. Sometimes our timing is not God's timing. We have realized that by watching His plan unfold with Chic and with Jessica.
Praying fervently,
Joyce