Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday

It really is a blessing to not have much new to write about. I am thankful that I am staying about the same. The headache is very tolerable. Of course, I am not as strong as I was prior to this episode but that is coming along.

I had an interesting conversation the other day, though. I had my hair cut and as my beautician was looking at my hair right before cutting she noticed that I had lost a lot of hair. She said that when your body is under a lot of stress your hair can fall out. Interestingly, she could also see that a lot of new hair was just starting again. I know the headaches were pretty bad part of the three weeks, and even when they weren't terrible, they weren't great. It is amazing how the body reacts to pain. It reminds me of when I noticed about 3-4 months after the last hospital stay that my toenails had started growing. They didn't really grow at all for about two years. Kind of weird! I guess when I have a lot of pain, my body uses all of its energy just surviving so it stops the less important functions. :)

No comments: