Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday

Happy birthday, Kylie! I can't believe my second child is 14 today!

I continue to do well. What a blessing to be able to worship in our new church building with my family and church family twice yesterday! When I got into the car with the rest of the family I told them that it is such a pleasure just to be going along with them to church. When I have the bad headaches, one of the tougher times is when the whole family leaves together to go to church without me.

My head is doing pretty well. The headache is mild again, which I appreciate. My ears still ring loudly all the time which is annoying, but normal for me. I have struggled a bit with my nerves settling down. It seems like they go a little crazy when I have the bad headaches and it is taking some time for them to settle. I think it has gottten better but it isn't entirely gone yet. Probably the most noticeable thing is that I become a little shaky if I do a little too much or have noise or commotion around me for a little too long.

It is very nice to be going back to work. I went in a couple hours a day last week and hope to continue extending that, although I am being very careful to not overdue it. I really don't need any steps backwards at this point.

No comments: