Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things are just not going very well. I felt so good despite the surgical pain after the shunt was put in December 15 and just have not had that relief this time after the surgery 2 weeks ago. What does this mean? I don't know and try not to speculate. I talked to the nurse of the ns today so we will see what he has to say. The headaches are not nearly as strong. I've tried to dismiss it as surgical pain but I guess I know it really probably isn't. It doesn't seem that there will be a good answer to this question. I just don't know if I could do another surgery although it may get to the point of desperation again that it just doesn't matter. I am begging the Lord to miraculously just take this away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Just a reminder that our sincere prayers are not left unheard,praying too that God will, in His own time and according to His will, send relief for you.
You & your family are constantly in our prayers!
All our love to you, Kyle and kids,
Uncle AL,Aunt Alice & family

Mary and Lyle said...

Hi Cindy,

You know how much we are praying over here! Believe me, we are praying for miraculous healing that would take all this pain away as well. I still am hopeful that it is surgical pain, but sometimes it's so hard to be patient and it's hard to understand why you don't feel like you did after the shunt went in the first time. Thinking of you all the time! It's true!

Mary

Carey said...

The little girl deep inside of me just wants to stomp my feet for you and yell, "It's not fair!"

The grown-up in me is getting on my knees and begging God with you.

Sending my love...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,

Hoping with you that the pain you feel is still from the surgery since this was the 3rd surgery in a month. Praying for relief and for a miracle. Keep up your faith in the Almighty Healer!

Love,
Joyce