Friday, February 20, 2009

Omaha

Kyle did a little followup yesterday and it sounds like the Omaha doctor will see me--which is an answer to prayer. That being said, I am terrified of seeing a new doctor and thinking about someone else poking around in my brain. I guess we will see how it goes. One reassurance is that there is a local person that sees this doctor (and has the same shunt that I have) and the family is happy with him.

The next issue is that my medical records request wasn't received in time for the last processing so they weren't mailed until yesterday. So. . . will the headache progress in intensity slowly enough that I can wait until they are received in Omaha, reviewed and then an appointment set--which is the order of events they request? The intensity at this point is tolerable to me as long as it is quiet--which it isn't when all the kids are home. I can last a little while and take long breaks in my room between. As I said last time, I am praying that the Lord takes this all away!

No comments: