Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday

I have a little less metal in my body now--the staples were taken out this morning. The incision seems to be healing up pretty well.

It seems that yesterday and today have been a little better then the days before. I did take a walk the other day but evidently overdid it because I was miserable the rest of the day. I don't feel as well as I did after the last surgery--or maybe I should say surgeries. My head hurts more and I am just not feeling as well. But it was only a week ago yesterday that I had the surgery so maybe I need to exercise more of the patience I know I am not learning well. I suppose being under anesthesia three times in 6 weeks & having them fool with my brain each time probably isn't helping.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Probably not! Very good point. You've been through more the last while than most of us have been through in a lifetime. Keep hangin' on. We're praying!