Monday, February 23, 2009

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! We have Riley and Tara taken care of Friday and two other people to take care of Tara Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. I really appreciated volunteers to help!

My ns (Milwaukee) called this afternoon and I need to have another spinal tap done. I am going to call in the morning to schedule it. The last one went pretty well (painwise) but I have had them go pretty poorly, too. The bad thing about the last one is they suspect that I leaked spinal fluid from the puncture until a couple days after my surgery--not a good thing--so we hope and pray that that won't happen this time. We will see how the pressure is. If it is high, he thought he would adjust the shunt again which didn't work last time. If that doesn't work, surgery. I am prepared this time for the spinal tap--if the pressure is higher they will drain fluid so I will have relief for a day or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy- You bet we read your blogs, and pray, and hurt for you! But, you should know, we are always encouraged by YOU! Your words of faith and trust are such a witness to His Spirit..and if/when you feel yourself slipping, remember Luke 22:31&32! He'll keep you!...The Sovereignty of the Lord is mystifying in it's scope! Hugs and prayers! Millie & Cam

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Praying for relief in any form! Spinal tap relief, adjustment of the shunt relief or surgerical relief as a last resort. Whatever form of relief the doctors can give you would be awesome. We miss you in the office and hope your plan of action for pain relief comes very soon! Constantly praying for you & your family...
Joyce